Convert Google Docs to Microsoft Word (and Vice Versa) Like a Pro!
Google Docs has been a popular choice for accessing, sharing, and signing documents. It is a versatile cloud-based option that is easy and convenient to use. With the need for offline copies of documents and tried-and-true formats, such as DOCX, there are easy ways to convert Google Docs to Microsoft Word format. This article will show you how to convert a Word document to Google Docs and vice versa.
I. Converting Microsoft Word (.docx) Files to Google Docs
Sometimes you may receive a Word document that you need to edit with cloud-based bells and whistles of Google Docs. Here's how to convert a Word document to Google Docs:
- - Get the Word document onto Google Drive
- - Open Google Drive in a browser and double-click the document
- - Click “File -> Save As Google Docs” to change it to a Google Doc
- If you need multiple .docx files to turn into a Google Doc upon uploading to Google Drive, follow these simple steps:
- - Click the Settings cog at the top right corner -> Settings
- - Check the “Convert uploaded files to Google Docs editor format” box, then click “Done”
- You can now drag-and-drop multiple .docx files at once into Google Drive and it will automictally convert them for you.
II. Converting Google Docs to Microsoft Word
Google Docs is an online format, so you need to convert them to Microsoft Word’s DOCX format to use them in Word. You can easily perform this conversion from both Google Docs and Google Drive:
- - Open the file you want to convert to Word format and click “File”
- - Hover over “Download” and click the “Microsoft Word” option.
- - Google Docs will open a “Save As …” window where you can select where you want to save the document.
- If you need to convert multiple Google Docs into Word documents all at the same time, do this:
- - Locate the document you want to convert in Google Drive, then right-click it and click “Download”
- - Google Drive will automatically convert it to a Word format and open up a “Save As …” window to save it.
- III. Converting within Google Drive
- Google Drive performs its conversion through a right-click menu on the main page, and you can convert multiple files all at once:
- - Hold down the Ctrl key when you click on files, select multiple files all at once
- - Right-click any of the highlighted ones and click “Download”
- - Google Drive will convert all the documents selected, pack them into a ZIP file, and provide a download.
- IV. Downloading Docs
Cloud storage has many benefits, but sometimes you need an offline copy of your documents. With a few clicks, you can convert Google Docs to Microsoft Word files and vice versa with ease. If you want to retain all your formatting, converting it to PDF will ensure nothing gets left behind.
Google Docs is a great tool to access, share, and sign documents easily. However, there are times when you need an offline copy of a tried-and-true format, such as DOCX. Converting a Word document to Google Docs and vice versa is an easy process that can be done conveniently and quickly. Whether it’s single or multiple files, we hope this article has been helpful in showing you how to do it.
Numerous individuals possess a Wii console but are unable to use it due to improper cables or incompatibility with their TV or monitor. However, you can effortlessly connect a Wii console to any TV utilizing an adapter since all modern TVs and monitors support HDMI connections. Thus, we have
Do you remember how the Nintendo Wii revolutionized gaming? Its motion controls were a game-changer and the available games, such as Wii Sports, were amazing. But as technology progressed, the Wii became outdated, and playing it nowadays is challenging because of video output compatibility
The Convert Time Stamps feature can be employed to transform the format of time stamps. A range of conversions are supported, including GPS seconds-of-week to GPS standard time, GPS time to GPS standard time, GPS seconds-of-day to GPS seconds-of-week, Unix time to GPS standard time, UTC seconds-of-day
Unleash the potential of that neglected gift card by transferring its value to your PayPal account! Not only will you bolster your balance, but you’ll open up a world of spending opportunities. But how does one go about making this shift? Let’s dive into the basics so you can make the move with